The Shed The Formality Podcast has been retired.
However, you can download this podcast and all of my others from my DropBox archive.
Episode 48: Coping with Anxiety with Wendy Leeds
[podcast src=”https://html5-player.libsyn.com/embed/episode/id/13952489/height/90/theme/custom/thumbnail/yes/direction/forward/render-playlist/no/custom-color/ed3e35/” width=”100%” height=”90″ scrolling=”no” class=”podcast-class” frameborder=”0″ placement=”top” use_download_link=”” download_link_text=”” primary_content_url=”http://traffic.libsyn.com/engagingvoices/Wendy_Leeds_Final.mp3″ theme=”custom” custom_color=”ed3e35″ libsyn_item_id=”13952489″ /]
When it comes to anxiety, we don’t have to suffer alone or in silence. That’s what Wendy Leeds, licensed mental health counselor, author and podcast host, talks about on this episode of Engaging Voices.
You don’t have to suffer alone. – Wendy Leeds.
As a three-time cancer survivor, Wendy Leeds is an expert on what it’s like to live with anxiety.
As an experienced Licensed Mental Health Counselor (LMHC), she is passionate about helping women ease their worries and create the peaceful, calm and centered life they’ve always wanted.
On this episode Stacey and Wendy talk about…
- What Wendy wanted to be when she grew up and how that plays out in her work today (2:10)
- Here interest in studying anxiety and attending grad school in her 50’s (5:50)
- On managing anxiety – Stacey & Wendy share their strategies (9:00)
- Difference between worry and anxiety (16:45)
- The story behind Wendy’s story – her mom & addiction (19:45)
- Tools in Wendy’s upcoming book Calm and Sense (25:00)
- What’s next for Wendy (31:00)
About the Shed The Formality Podcast
For leaders & entrepreneurs who are great at what they do yet lack skills or confidence to sell their OWN ideas.
Tune in to the archives as Stacey Shipman and her guests share stories and insights on getting out of your own way, promoting your work, networking, leadership, handling adversity and more.
Listen to the archives on the Dropbox folder.