Say NO to boring, bland and basic and create an experience you didn't know you needed.
Drawing from her background in leadership, marketing, yoga/fitness, and performing arts, Stacey brings humor, astute insights and practical strategies to audiences ready to take the pressure off and perform at their best in any setting.
From idea to reality, Stacey partners with you to create an event that engages people and brings out their best.
Virtual and in person speaking services include:
Keynote, Workshop or Panelist
Topics include human connection, self-advocacy and handling change and adversities.
Astute questions and lively conversation
Event Host | M.C
Put people at ease and keep your meetings and events flowing
Collaborative problem-solving, genuine connection and fun!
Types of Events
- Team & leadership retreats
- Women's conferences & forums
- Client & employee appreciation
- Networking events and fundraisers
- Professional & Entrepreneurial Women
- Health, Start Up, Non-Profit Leaders
- Creative professionals/entrepreneurs
- Chambers & Associations
No PowerPoint. No formalities.
Have real conversations and a lot of a-ha's.
Ready to shake things up?
Let’s talk about how to create a meaningful event for your audience.
- October 28, 2021: Emcee, South Shore Conference for Women
- November 17, Women of Woburn, Speaker/Networking Facilitator
- November 18, private [virtual] event, speaking on Presence @ GISC
- December 2, Speaker/Facilitator Solo & Small Business Attorney network
- December 21, Speaker/Facilitator, Beacon Hill Networkers
All 2020 engagements were held online via Zoom
- Massachusetts Marine Trades Association (Zoom)
- RI Bankers - Women’s Association; Panel moderator (Zoom)
- Executive Leadership Retreat, Utica, NY
- Women’s Empowerment During a Pandemic, UMASS Amherst Alumni Association (Panelist)
- Communicate Naturally, Threatstack
- Network Like a Natural, Rise Above Noise Webinar Series
- The Natural Leader, 30 Day Leadership Challenge/Hunkins Leadership
- Authentic Leadership, South Shore Conference for Women
- Public Speaking & Leadership, Stonehill College
- Present Like a Pro on Zoom, B2B Biz Connections