The Shed The Formality Podcast has been retired.
However, you can download this podcast and all of the others from my Google Drive archive.
Coming out as an LGBTQ+ Business – Sarah Scala
When we hide parts of ourselves, whether it’s our age, disability, race, gender, or orientation, it takes a lot of work and effort. And now it just feels like that weight is mostly lifted off my shoulders. – Sarah Scala
Meet Sarah Scala, Leadership Coach & Consultant
Connect with Sarah
Connect with Stacey Shipman
Engage The Room – A formality-free approach to speaking & interpersonal communication
- Coming out as an LGBTQ+ business (:59)
- Challenges, pushback and personal benefits of coming out as an LGBTQ+ business (5:58)
- The importance of creating safety – psychological, online, at work – in order to come out (12:04)
- The opportunities that have opened up for Sarah as a result of coming out as an LGBTQ business (30:00)
- How can other leaders or organizations create safe and inclusive spaces for folks to come out as LGBTQ+? (34:39)
- The importance of growth and taking risks (36:53)
What makes LGBTQ+ Executive / Leadership Coaching different?
About the Shed The Formality Podcast
For leaders & entrepreneurs who are great at what they do yet lack skills or confidence to sell their OWN ideas.
Tune in to the archives as Stacey Shipman and her guests share stories and insights on getting out of your own way, promoting your work, networking, leadership, handling adversity and more.
Listen to the archives on the Dropbox folder.