The Shed The Formality Podcast has been retired.
However, you can download this podcast and all of my others from my DropBox archive.
Breaking the [Entrepreneurial] Mold with Philip Toussaint
[podcast src=”https://html5-player.libsyn.com/embed/episode/id/17571191/height/90/theme/custom/thumbnail/yes/direction/forward/render-playlist/no/custom-color/ed3e35/” width=”100%” height=”90″ scrolling=”no” class=”podcast-class” frameborder=”0″ placement=”top” use_download_link=”” download_link_text=”” primary_content_url=”http://traffic.libsyn.com/engagingvoices/Philip_Toussaint_final.mp3″ theme=”custom” custom_color=”ed3e35″ libsyn_item_id=”17571191″ /]
Breaking the mold and doing what no one else is willing to do. That’s what Philip Toussaint, founder of Ecopreneur Media talks about on this episode of Shed The Formality.
Meet Philip Toussaint
Combining the power, reach, and influence of the media industry, meet Philip Toussaint, the founder of Ecopreneur Media. He is an experienced brand strategist and marketer that has generated over $500K+ combined for his clients by the age of 23. He runs Ecopreneur, an environmental media platform that utilizes the power of video content to cause mobilization.
With 4+ years in the digital marketing and environmental space, he brings a variety of experience and knowledge ready to effectively lead his team.
Reach out to Philip
On this episode, Stacey and Philip talk about…
- Philip’s big dreams as a young boy and how that plays out today (3:55)
- Becoming an entrepreneur, creating a “brand” and self-funding your business (5:55)
- Brand vs Business and promoting a non-traditional business model (10:30)
- Imposter Syndrome (22:00)
- Putting yourself out there, finding mentors and community (29:00)
- How Philip keeps himself healthy and energized for his work (37:00)
- Biggest formality Philip had to shed to get to where he is today (43:00)
About the Shed The Formality Podcast
For leaders & entrepreneurs who are great at what they do yet lack skills or confidence to sell their OWN ideas.
Tune in to the archives as Stacey Shipman and her guests share stories and insights on getting out of your own way, promoting your work, networking, leadership, handling adversity and more.
Listen to the archives on the Dropbox folder.