The Shed The Formality Podcast has been retired.
However, you can download this podcast and all of my others from my DropBox archive.
Episode 45: Managing Stress and Change with Stacey Shipman
[podcast src=”https://html5-player.libsyn.com/embed/episode/id/13545743/height/90/theme/custom/thumbnail/yes/direction/forward/render-playlist/no/custom-color/df342f/” width=”100%” height=”90″ scrolling=”no” class=”podcast-class” frameborder=”0″ placement=”top” use_download_link=”” download_link_text=”” primary_content_url=”http://traffic.libsyn.com/engagingvoices/Stacey_Shipman.mp3″ theme=”custom” custom_color=”df342f” libsyn_item_id=”13545743″ /]
Managing stress and change through challenging times. That’s what host Stacey Shipman, talks about on this episode of Engaging Voices.
This Weeks Engaging Voice:
Creator, Engage The Room
Hi all! Well, given the state of the world at the time of this podcast recording, I felt compelled to record a solo podcast – my first one since launching! Scary, yes? But needed.
So, you can learn more about me by searching around this website.
Bottom line, no matter how big or small the stressor or change or challenge, we don’t have to go it alone AND tools are available for us to maintain grounding and focus.
I hope you’ll tune in to this episode for yourself and for those you love. And please, if you know someone who could use this message or relaxation activity, please share it with them.
Stay safe, be well, keep shining. The world needs you more than ever.
Big love and virtual hugs.
On this episode Stacey talks about…
- Tools that keep her grounded during stressful and challenging times (1:00)
- Story: We’re all climbing a metaphorical wall (2:38)
- The importance of rest during stressful times (9:36)
- Vulnerability, emotions and what I learned about holding on and creating tension (11:20)
- Insights and strategies on how to move, breathe and explore your way through stress and change (This is NOT easy!) (13:12)
- Guided Relaxation instructions and what to expect (24:30)
- Guided relaxation begins (and lasts about 12 or so minutes) (26:30)
- Reflective questions and close (38:00)
About the Shed The Formality Podcast
For leaders & entrepreneurs who are great at what they do yet lack skills or confidence to sell their OWN ideas.
Tune in to the archives as Stacey Shipman and her guests share stories and insights on getting out of your own way, promoting your work, networking, leadership, handling adversity and more.
Listen to the archives on the Dropbox folder.