The Shed The Formality Podcast has been retired.
However, you can download this podcast and all of the others from my Google Drive archive.
Authentic Marketing with Katlynn Pyatt
[podcast src=”https://html5-player.libsyn.com/embed/episode/id/20013860/height/90/theme/custom/thumbnail/yes/direction/forward/render-playlist/no/custom-color/ed3e35/” width=”100%” height=”90″ scrolling=”no” class=”podcast-class” frameborder=”0″ placement=”top” use_download_link=”” download_link_text=”” primary_content_url=”http://traffic.libsyn.com/engagingvoices/Katlynn_Pyatt_-_Final.mp3″ theme=”custom” custom_color=”ed3e35″ libsyn_item_id=”20013860″ /]
“It’s impossible to be an expert on everything. You only have to be one step ahead of people to add value.” – Katlynn Pyatt
Meet Katlynn Pyatt, Host Startup Marketing Podcast
Katlynn Pyatt, owner of Authentic Branding & Marketing, is professionally certified in Marketing Management by the American Marketing Association and holds two certifications from Cornell University; one in business strategy, the other in marketing analytics.
After twelve years of corporate marketing, she began her own business as a marketing coach for small business and corporate marketing teams to help them be strategic and organized in their marketing efforts. She believes in being brave, not perfect and in community over competition. Katlynn is also the host of the Startup Marketing Podcast.
Follow Katlynn on Instagram!
At the very least you have to be genuine. – Katynn Pyatt
- What Katlynn wanted to be when she grew up and how it plays out today (2:50)
- Making the move from corporate to business owner (6:00)
- On getting out of your own way and feeling comfortable not knowing. (20:15)
- What is an authentic brand and what keeps people from creating an authentic brand? (24:50)
- Maintain the core of who you are even when you switch careers or job roles and having an easier time talking about your work. (32:00)
- Katlynn’s best tip for authentic branding (40:00)
About the Shed The Formality Podcast
For leaders & entrepreneurs who are great at what they do yet lack skills or confidence to sell their OWN ideas.
Tune in to the archives as Stacey Shipman and her guests share stories and insights on getting out of your own way, promoting your work, networking, leadership, handling adversity and more.
Listen to the archives on the Dropbox folder.