The Shed The Formality Podcast has been retired.
However, you can download this podcast and all of my others from my DropBox archive.
034: Jennifer Potter – Be Free to Be You
[podcast src=”https://html5-player.libsyn.com/embed/episode/id/12346946/height/90/theme/custom/thumbnail/yes/direction/forward/render-playlist/no/custom-color/df342f/” width=”100%” height=”90″ scrolling=”no” class=”podcast-class” frameborder=”0″ placement=”top” use_download_link=”” download_link_text=”” primary_content_url=”http://traffic.libsyn.com/engagingvoices/Jen_Potter.mp3″ theme=”custom” custom_color=”df342f” libsyn_item_id=”12346946″ /]
Be free to be you. That’s what Jen Potter, owner of BeYoutiful Collective, talks about on this episode of Engaging Voices.
This Weeks Engaging Voice:
Owner, BeYOUtiful Collective
Be free to be you. – Jen Potter
Jennifer Potter is the owner & founder of BeYOUtiful Collective, an inspirational and motivational apparel company. She is the owner & founder of SouthCoast Mamas & Babies, a local playgroup organization that brings local businesses and families together.
In 2019 she founded South Coast Women’s Collaborative, a networking group that brings business women of all backgrounds together to collaborate. She was recently nominated as a SouthCoast Emerging Leader.
Jen sits on the Board of Directors for 2 local Miss America Pageants and has recently joined the Board of Directors for Junior Achievement South Coast.
On this episode Stacey and Jen talk about…
- What Jen wanted to be when she grew up and how that plays out in her work today (1:30)
- Why she loved working for a company and what it taught her about business (4:00)
- The transition to business ownership and the importance of having support (7:20)
- On being your own cheerleader and Jen’s message the world (12:25)
- How her motivational apparel company got started (18:20)
- Where Jen gets her inspiration (26:40)
- Taking action & flying by the seat of your pants (33:00)
- Time with family and the importance of doing what’s good for the soul (38:00)
About the Shed The Formality Podcast
For leaders & entrepreneurs who are great at what they do yet lack skills or confidence to sell their OWN ideas.
Tune in to the archives as Stacey Shipman and her guests share stories and insights on getting out of your own way, promoting your work, networking, leadership, handling adversity and more.
Listen to the archives on the Dropbox folder.