The Shed The Formality Podcast has been retired.
However, you can download this podcast and all of my others from my DropBox archive.
Episode 59: Turning Ideas into Reality with Dolores Hirschmann
[podcast src=”https://html5-player.libsyn.com/embed/episode/id/15354434/height/90/theme/custom/thumbnail/yes/direction/forward/render-playlist/no/custom-color/ed3e35/” width=”100%” height=”90″ scrolling=”no” class=”podcast-class” frameborder=”0″ placement=”top” use_download_link=”” download_link_text=”” primary_content_url=”http://traffic.libsyn.com/engagingvoices/Dolores_Hirschmann.mp3″ theme=”custom” custom_color=”ed3e35″ libsyn_item_id=”15354434″ /]
Finding focus and turning ideas into reality. That’s what Dolores Hirschmann, coach and founder of Masters in Clarity, talks about on this episode of Engaging Voices.
This Weeks Engaging Voice:
Founder, Masters in Clarity
Masters in Clarity
Dolores Hirschmann is an internationally recognized strategist and coach and has been a remote employee and virtual business owner for over 20 years.
She helps clients clarify their “idea worth sharing”, design their communication strategies, and implement business growth systems.
Her clients become speakers and authors and take their message to larger audiences like TEDx and beyond. She works through group coaching, workshops, one-on-one coaching, as well as public speaking.
Dolores is a writer, TEDx Organizer, and CTI certified and ICF accredited coach with a business degree from the Universidad de San Andres, Argentina.
Originally from Buenos Aires, Dolores speaks fluent Spanish, English, and French and lives in Dartmouth, MA with her husband and four children.
On this episode Stacey and Dolores talk about…
- What Dolores wanted to be as a young girl and how that plays out today (1:30)
- The start of her career (5:30)
- Having a framework for turning ideas into reality and understanding supply and demand (12:15)
- Creating Masters in Clarity (15:30)
- Thoughts on coaching, beliefs and what might be holding people back from “innovating” (19:00)
- The struggle to put yourself out there and selling yourself as a product/service (26:00)
- Becoming a TEDx organizer and how that launched a more focused business idea (31:50)
- Making money and becoming the primary earner (37:00)
- How to narrow down that one idea (40:00)
- Finding time and importance of taking care of self in business (43:00)
About the Shed The Formality Podcast
For leaders & entrepreneurs who are great at what they do yet lack skills or confidence to sell their OWN ideas.
Tune in to the archives as Stacey Shipman and her guests share stories and insights on getting out of your own way, promoting your work, networking, leadership, handling adversity and more.
Listen to the archives on the Dropbox folder.