The Shed The Formality Podcast has been retired.
However, you can download this podcast and all of the others from my Google Drive archive.
Episode 55: Burnout is Real, Self-Care Matters, and Year 2 of Engaging Voices
[podcast src=”https://html5-player.libsyn.com/embed/episode/id/14989793/height/90/theme/custom/thumbnail/yes/direction/forward/render-playlist/no/custom-color/ed3e35/” width=”100%” height=”90″ scrolling=”no” class=”podcast-class” frameborder=”0″ placement=”top” use_download_link=”” download_link_text=”” primary_content_url=”http://traffic.libsyn.com/engagingvoices/Burnout_Is_Real_Ep_55.mp3″ theme=”custom” custom_color=”ed3e35″ libsyn_item_id=”14989793″ /]
Burnout, self-care and what to expect in year 2 of Engaging Voices. That’s what Stacey Shipman, creator of Engage The Room and host of Engaging Voices, talks about on this episode.
This Weeks Engaging Voice:
Founder, Engage The Room
Burnout is real! I suffered from it recently and needed to take time to recharge. And now I’m back.
On this short and sweet episode (about 15 minutes) I share insights and resources about:
- Burnout and what it looks like
- The importance of self-care and what that looks like
- Resources to learn more about both
- The power of connection, my WHY and what to expect in year 2 of Engaging Voices.
- Tuesday night Zoom yoga with Tina Walsh, Lighten Up Wellness
- Difference between stress and burnout
- Trustees of Reservations
- Get the Engage The Room newsletter
- Tune in to past episodes of Engaging Voices
About the Shed The Formality Podcast
For leaders & entrepreneurs who are great at what they do yet lack skills or confidence to sell their OWN ideas.
Tune in to the archives as Stacey Shipman and her guests share stories and insights on getting out of your own way, promoting your work, networking, leadership, handling adversity and more.
Listen to the archives on the Dropbox folder.