The Shed The Formality Podcast has been retired.
However, you can download this podcast and all of the others from my Google Drive archive.
003: Paula Harris – Rise Up!
[podcast src=”https://html5-player.libsyn.com/embed/episode/id/9515333/height/90/theme/custom/thumbnail/yes/direction/forward/render-playlist/no/custom-color/df342f/” height=”90″ width=”100%” placement=”top” theme=”custom”]
Bringing ideas to life takes courage. That’s what Paula Harris, co- founder of WH Cornerstone Investments and creator of the Rise Up retreats for women, talks about on this episode of Engaging Voices.
This Weeks Engaging Voice:
Co-Founder, WH Cornerstone
Rise Up Retreats
It’s not often you meet a financial advisor who is also an accomplished cheesemaker, yogi, local hero and wonder woman.
But those are just some of the many reasons why Paula Harris is not like everyone else.
As co-founder of WH Cornerstone, Paula is part financial coach and part dream builder who takes pride in helping her clients, particularly women, obtain financial peace of mind and independence.
In addition, Paula is the creator of the Rise Up retreats for women in a career or life transition.
Today, Paula loves assisting people with the life planning that goes hand-in-hand with financial planning.
On this episode Stacey and Paula talk about…
- Paula’s big dreams as a young girl and how they play out today (1:12)
- The importance of mindset in business and money (5:35)
- Rise Up Retreats for women and how they started (11:55)
- How hosting and marketing these retreats pushed her comfort zone – especially using social media! (14:50)
- Letting go of control to do the work (19:25)
- Bringing visions to life (23:30)
- Creating safe, and sacred spaces, for growth and connection (26:00)
- Insights on having the courage to be seen and bring ideas to life (33:00)
About the Shed The Formality Podcast
For leaders & entrepreneurs who are great at what they do yet lack skills or confidence to sell their OWN ideas.
Tune in to the archives as Stacey Shipman and her guests share stories and insights on getting out of your own way, promoting your work, networking, leadership, handling adversity and more.
Listen to the archives on the Dropbox folder.